Healthy change happens one bite at a time and one step at a time. I know, I know that statement sounds so cliche but it is true! What if I told you this interesting concoction, Peanut Butter Omelette with a secret vitamin rich ingredient would be a bite in the right direction toward long term health? Would you believe me? Let’s see if i can convince you!
For the last several months I have been utilizing some new tools in my healthy lifestyle. Today I am excited to share with you one I love! Before I spill my secret ingredient for these Peanut Butter Omelettes, let me share how I came across this “thing” that has been more than just a healthy habit.
It seems often life brings things into our path instead of us searching them out. That has been my experience lately as I have been truly living my life and business more intuitively in the last few years. During a regular visit to our local Dream Dinners ( thee lifesaver of all lifesavers for meal planning) I just happened to be making my meals next to a lovely woman. Through small talk and chatter (I love to make new friends most places I go) I got to know this woman to be Lena Garza. Long story short, a few play dates, lunch dates and workout dates and life had brought us across each others path for a reason. I not only have gained a friend but another boss momma motivated in life and health. Lena guided me, the Dietitian who usually is doing the health coaching, through a several week cleanse and “restart” in which I lost several inches and reclaimed some healthy habits I had lost through stress and busyness. Lena introduced me to AdvoCare and on one of our visits with each other she made me this unique yet absolutely delicious breakfast served with a cup of warm Oasis (much like you would drink hot tea). It was delicious and healthy and I fell in love. Thus I asked if I could share this yummy meal and so here we are at a Peanut Butter Omelette that makes you ponder…”Could this really be good?” My answer is YES!
I'm pumped to put down the sugar cookies and increase nutrient rich wholesome nutrition. There is such thing as cookie burnout ?? 28g protein and 5g carbs makes for a great start to the day… PLUS amazing B vits to fight the effects of holiday stress! Who is ready to join me in more healthy delicious nutrition in 2017? This will be on the blog soon and you will see my yummy concoction!
Peanut Butter Omelette Ingredients
- 4 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter (coconut butter is a yummy substitute)
- 1/2-1 full packet of AdvoCare Oasis Blueberry Flavor
- 1-2 Tablespoons of oats *optional
- cinnamon to taste
- Cook your eggs on low covered in a small nonstick pan. I drizzled a small amount of olive oil to ensure my eggs would not stick. Once the top of the eggs is fully cooked carefully lift the edges up with a spatula.
2. Place the peanut butter, oats if you choose ( I omitted that ingredient for mine), 1/2 to full packet of Oasis, and cinnamon inside the egg white omelette. The Oasis Blueberry flavor supplement is my secret ingredient! It is tart yet sweet and mimics jelly with out the sugar and calories but is FULL of B vitamins wonderful for combating the effects of stress on the body and each packet meets 100% of your needs for folate.
This is such a unique combination of foods that must be tried. I was amazed how delicious this was and after training hard with sore muscles all that high quality complete protein was just what my muscles needed as I enjoyed this meal again this morning.
So that is it! This Peanut Butter Omelette is a quick breakfast that is satisfying and healthy. A healthy start to your day helps to ensure more success in your health and lifestyle goals. Many studies prove those who skip breakfast often eat more kcalories and gain weight compared to those who eat a healthy breakfast and don’t skip meals. It’s about building healthy habits and allowing those habits to be the building blocks to you healthy lifestyle for good.
If you need to restart your lifestyle in a powerful and healthy way OR you want to simply improve upon what you are already doing try this recipe but also DON”T MISS OUT on a great challenge that will assist you in long term success.
Here’s how it works:
- Order your All-In 24-Day Challenge
- Choose your favorite companion products
- Receive Exclusive All-In FREE GIFTS**
Go All-In with the Nationwide 24-Day Challenge January 2 – January 25, 2017!
Your All-In 24-Day Challenge Includes:
- 24-Day Challenge Daily Guide
- One box of Herbal Cleanse
- One box of AdvoCare® Fiber
- One bottle of Omegaplex®
- Two boxes of AdvoCare Spark®
- One box of MNS® 3, C, E, or AdvoCare® Core™
- One box of Meal Replacement Shake
There you have it friends, in this post I shared a menu planning service, a health challenge that works and a healthy recipe to start your day right! Dovidenia. XO
You may also enjoy my health smoothie as another delicious breakfast or no-bake protein bites made with AdvoCare products.
**Disclaimer: Eating a healthy, balanced diet in addition to exercise as well as getting approximately 8 hours of sleep per night will help you achieve your goals. Please consult with your physician before beginning an AdvoCare Product Regimen.
Sign up today to receive the very best tips and tricks for the simple life!
Join our email list today for exclusive subscriber content and the very best from Stefanie!