Who needs something yummy yet healthy? I have a simple and convenient recipe just for your hectic life! These No Bake Coconut Peanut Butter Protein Bites are DELISH!
(This post has been sponsored by AdvoCare but all opinions expressed are my own.)
With all the to-dos, errand running and chaos it can be easy to snag unhealthy choices or (in my case) eat inadequately at times. These No Bake Coconut Peanut Butter Protein Bites are a solution.
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 4 scoops of AdvoCare chocolate or vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans and craisins (optional)
- 1 Tbsp agave nectar (optional)
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut
- Mix the protein powder, oats, peanut butter, agave nectar, chopped nuts and craisins in a mixing bowl.
- If mixture does not form into a dough the consistency of cookie dough, add small amounts of water and mix in until it does.
- Form dough into balls and set aside.
- Spread shredded coconut on a baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 5-8 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Roll balls in toasted coconut and store in the refrigerator. (Optional)
Nutritional breakdown: Makes 12- About 10 g carbohydrates, 10 g protein per ball
These take minutes to make and serve as the perfect snack or if you grab a few it could serve as a convenient breakfast served with a healthy drink. Everyone I shared these with including my handsome cowboy and my little guy loved them!
A big thanks to my friend and the amazing Advocare products I have come to use and love!
Get your AdvoCare protein powder here now so you can make this delicious recipe too! Dovidenia. XO
Sign up today to receive the very best tips and tricks for the simple life!
Join our email list today for exclusive subscriber content and the very best from Stefanie!