The holiday season is here and what better time to enjoy simple recipes that use classic favorites! Today I am sharing my Turkey and Stuffing Bites with Cranberry Drizzle. This recipe is perfect as a holiday appetizer.
This recipe came to me as I was pondering what to do with Thanksgiving makings or leftovers. This was a hit with my family and so simple to make.
- Phyllo dough
- Cream cheese
- Canned cranberry
*For a delicious stuffing recipe click here.
Turkey and Stuffing Bites with Cranberry Drizzle
- Using pre shaped and baked phyllo dough cups fill them with 1/2 tablespoon of cream cheese. If you purchase the phyllo sheets just fold until in a square and press to form a cup into a muffin pan.
- Add a few prices of diced turkey.
- Add a spoonful of stuffing.
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile blend canned cranberry with a 3-5 tablespoons of water to allow blending.
Enjoy and drizzle the cranberry on your Turkey and Stuffing Bites with Cranberry Drizzle.
Don’t forget to get your delicious turkey and all the fixings soon for the holidays. Peace, love and unity. Dovidenia. Xo