I love food and especially a recipe as simple and healthy as Soup! This soup happened one day as a quick experiment that in my case actually turned out AMAZING! Learn how to make easy and delicious crockpot chicken tortilla soup that is mouth watering and easy to make with common ingredients in your kitchen.
If you love crock pot recipes you will also love these 17 Easy Slow Cooker recipes too! What I love about crock pot recipes is the ease of adding the ingredients, leaving it and coming back to the aroma of a meal ready in the kitchen. I always feel like I have scored such a mom win when I can put a good meal on the table in time for dinner.Jump to Recipe
Easy & Delicious Crockpot Chicken Tortilla Soup Ingredients:
- 1-2 cups pulled or diced chicken
- 1 can Corn
- 1/4 cup diced onions
- 1 can of black beans or beans of preference
- 1 carton of organic creamy tomato soup
- 1 1/c cup mild salsa or a can of Rotel
- Topping: tortilla strips, sour cream, chopped green onion, & cilantro
Crockpot Chicken Tortilla Soup Instructions:
- Toss all ingredients in a Crock Pot on low for 4-6 hours or high for 2-4 hours.
If you love those recipes you will also love these 17 Delicious and EASY Slow Cooker Meals!
This Chicken Tortilla Soup is such a wonderful recipe delicious in all seasons. If you are tempted to try this recipe you may also like this fresh homemade salsa recipe or this yummy light cheesecake.
I love sharing recipes that bring health, simplicity and quality of life to you all! Thank you so much for following along! Dovidenia. XOXO
Don’t forget to pin this Recipe for later!
Crock Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup
Simple and delicious family favorite slow cooker soup.
- 1-2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 can beans of your choice
- 1 can sweet corn
- 1 1/2 cup salsa or sub for a can of Rotel
- 1 carton creamy tomato soup
- 1/4 cup diced onion you can add more per preference
- garnish: sour cream, tortilla strips, green onion, cilantro
Add all ingredients to your crock pot.
Cook on low for 4-6 hours or high 2-4 hours.
Sign up today to receive the very best tips and tricks for the simple life!
Join our email list today for exclusive subscriber content and the very best from Stefanie!