Hi, I am Jen from A Sip of Bliss . I am guest posting today to share a yummy snack everyone can enjoy! This spiced peanut butter yogurt dip is one of my go to snacks. It is delicious, healthy, protein packed and soooo easy to make! It is only 4 ingredients and takes only minutes to whip up. This makes a perfect mid day work or after school snack or even breakfast and it great for adults and kids alike.
This dip is great with fruit, cookies, crackers and pretzels. You can even mix in some nuts or mini chocolate chips or switch out the peanut butter with different nut butter if you want. Have fun experimenting!
– ½ cup Greek Yogurt
– 2 tbsp Peanut Butter (I use creamy but it would be delicious with a little crunch too)
– 1 tbsp honey (you can substitute agave nectar or maple syrup)
– ¼ tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
– Fruit, crackers, cookies, pretzels, etc. for dipping
1) Mix together Greek yogurt, peanut butter, honey and pumpkin pie spice until smooth
2) Enjoy with your favorite dippers!
There you have it, a delicious snack that is simple and healthy. I hope you enjoy my spiced peanut butter yogurt dip as much as I do!
Get to know me more and see more delicious recipes by following me here on Instagram: