The holidays is a time of creating memories, baking, and blessing others. Unfortunately, hecticness comes with all of the fun! I have a few Simple Holiday Hacks that will make your holiday easier. Let me share!
Spreading holiday cheer and creating gifts for loved ones is a tradition my family enjoys. Doing this as a mom of 3 “elves” under 6 can be a challenge to say the least! So…here’s a few of my secrets for holiday success.
Simple Holiday Hacks
1. When you have a lot of baking to do dish out spatulas of frosting to the “elves” (put sanity first mommas)
2. Make cookie dough ahead of time for the month of December and freeze in smaller batches for quick cookie making. Here is a little more on how to freeze holiday treats here.
3. Keep the kids involved in all the holiday gift giving and treat making. This teaches them the meaning of Christmas, selflessness and having purpose. It may be messier but it is fun and creates memories that last!
4. After making cookies I love to store some in bags with a decorative tag ready to grab for that unexpected or expected gift I need in a jiffy.
5. Gift giving inspiration and simple creativity are the little touches I like to add to all my efforts this beautiful season. Often the homemade and handmade gifts are the most cherished!
Would you like inspiration for gift giving or free holiday bag labels? Right here is some Holiday Hacks from hefty to making the holidays simpler.As for me, I will be eating cookies and being jolly this month….join me friends! Dovidenia XO