One of my “go-to” weapons for protecting my health and maintain a healthy immune system is Young Living Thieves Essential Oil.
These are the reasons why:
- It is a powerful blend of oils that include Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus Radiata and Rosemary -this oil may help support healthy immune function and contribute to overall healthy
- It smells yummy and feels great goin’ down AND I can attest to maintaining wellness is seasons in the past that I used the amazing oil
- Purifies and disinfects, maintains healthy blood sugar, supports the body’s ability to regulate natural immune response, and supports the cardiovascular and digestive system
The way I enjoy thieves the most is in hot tea, especially as the weather cools, but it can also be applied topically or diffused into the air!
How To Make Thieves Tea:
- Heat water and use tea of your choice (I love green tea).
- Add 1-2 drops of thieves oil. May add a squeeze of lemon juice or 1 drop of lemon essential oil and honey if you would like.
I enjoy this tea 1-2 times per day. When I feel more run down or expect to be around more “germies” and viruses I definitely apply thieves, diffuse it or drink my Thieves Tea to boost my overall health.
Stay well my friends! I love ya to much to not share on these essential oils…nature’s gems I like to call them! Dovidenia. XO