This post is sponsored by Frank’s Red Hot but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Charcuterie Boards are all the rage in entertaining and and serving food with its beautiful presentation and simplicity with delicious foods at your fingertips (literally). Whether it is a holiday, birthday, game day or just because meat and cheese boards are a great way to eat and entertain all at the same time! Let’s dig into how to make the perfect game day charcuterie board.
What is a Charcuterie Board?
- Also known as an appetizer tray, cheese and meat board, meat and cheese plate.
- Consists of a variety of meats and cheeses, fruits, nuts and sliced baguettes and dipping sauces or crackers. Charcuterie boards can really be full of any foods you enjoy although there is generally a mix of tastes, textures, salty and sweet.
(ingredients not put on the board)
How to Make the Perfect Game Day Charcuterie Board:
- Original Flavored Wings, Kickin’ BBQ Flavored Chicken Wings, and Buffalo Flavored Chicken Wings
- Savory dressings and sauces for dipping such as ranch and additional Frank’s RedHot sauce which is the original buffalo sauce
- Varieties of cheese from smoked cheddars to swiss and pepperjack
- Fresh vegetables such as cut bell peppers, carrots and celery
- Fresh fruits such as mandarin oranges, grapes, kiwi or berries
- Salted and seasoned nuts
- Fresh sliced breads, crackers and spreads
- Bake your wings per the container.
- Cut all your fresh produce as needed.
- Place all dipping sauces and nuts in separate dishes.
- Place all food items on a tray in a visually appealing way.
To find these new Frank’s RedHot wings in Original flavor, Buffalo flavor, and Kickin’ BBQ flavor head to Walmart in the freezer section in the snack and appetizer aisle. You can find Frank’s RedHot sauces in the aisle where all dressings are found.
We love enjoying our favorite Frank’s RedHot chicken wings along with our sweet, salty and savory spread! We hope you will enjoy this perfect game day charcuterie board as well! Dovidenia. Over and out! XO
Here is another yummy appetizer recipe you may enjoy!