Holiday meals and parties always call for snacks to munch on before the main course! My Homemade Chex Mix is simple, classic and yummy! What is better is when you can find all your ingredients in bulk andsave money while you create great recipes!
6-9 cups of varied Chex cereal (I used rice and corn Chex.)
1 small tin of mixed nuts
1/4 c dried craisins
3 cups pretzels
1/2 stick butter (more or less depending on how your arteries are feelin’)
2 T Worcestershire sauce (more or less depending on your preference)
I seasoned to taste with onion powder, garlic powder and seasoning salt
1. Place all the Chex cereal in a mixing bowl.
2. Toss the nuts, pretzels and craisins in
3. Hire out some munchkins that work for free Chex Mix! Free labor
4. Melt the butter in a cut in the microwave for 10-20 seconds. Mix the Worcestershire sauce in the melted butter and drizzle of mix. Season with onion, garlic and seasoning salt to taste.
5. Place in a pyrex and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes on 350 degrees…give or take (wink)
I cannot believe I had never made this before! This recipe is so simple and yummy…my whole family successfully munch, munch, munched!
I enjoyed the convenience and savings of utilizing Winco’s bulk section to make this recipe! I would love for one of my friends to win a $100 gift card to Winco! Check out how you could win this giveaway here!