This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. All opinions are entirely my own. This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ReimagineYourRoutine #CollectiveBias
It’s that time of year again to get back into a routine. There is something often renewing about this time a year. Do you find yourself setting new goals for things such as improved self care and family meal organization? If you are anything like me, you love the freedom of summer but when fall comes you are ready for routine! I am excited to share with you a few healthy back to school recipes that are delicious, healthy and simple!
I have two new recipes I am excited to serve my family this fall. My Country Crispy Chicken Wrap and Cranberry Turkey Panini are simple recipes great for lunch or dinner!
For the first recipe I used Hillshire Farm® Farm Classics® Lunchmeats to make my Cranberry Turkey Panini.
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup jellied cranberries
- Hillshire Farm® Farm Classics® Lunchmeats (turkey)
- sourdough bread
- 1-2 oz swiss cheese
- 1/8 cup dried cranberries
- butter (sparingly spread on bread for toasting)
- Mix the cream cheese and cranberry products together to make a spread.
2. Add all other ingredients on the sandwich.
3. Spread outside of sandwich with a light amount of butter for toasting in a panini maker. Toast for 5-8 minutes on medium heat.
Enjoy! This sandwich can be served warm or cold and is a simple entree for lunch or dinner. My little “taste tester” 6 year old gave me the thumbs up on this one!
For my second recipe I used Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips to make my Country Crispy Chicken Wrap.
- Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips
- cheddar cheese
- bacon bits
- romaine lettuce
- hard boiled egg
- honey mustard dressing
- spinach tortilla wrap
- Add all ingredients, in exception to the wrap, in a bowl.
- Toss lightly with about 1/8 cup of dressing or to the amount you like your ingredients covered.
3. Put your mixture in a tortilla and wrap it up.
Simple as “1,2,3” and you have yummy food on the table for your family. It takes simplicity to be successful at getting back into routine. These healthy back to school recipes will be just what your family needs this season! Dovidenia. XO
Catch the fun and simplicity of these recipes here:
P.S. Find your Hillshire Farm® Farm Classics® Lunchmeats and Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips at your local Walmart in the lunch meet and cold cuts section as well as the center freezer area in the meats department.