Do you have a family favorite recipe that is a “go-to” for special occasions in your home? This Cherry Cheesecake recipe is one of our favorites handed down from my husband’s side of the family. It is always nice to add simple recipes to an arsenal of simple delicious recipes that can be made at a moments notice! I even have a healthy twist!
A quick dessert in a pinch is always helpful! With five ingredients and fifteen minutes, you can have this yummy dessert in your hands ready to eat! Cherry Cheesecake is a popular dessert that most enjoy! Baking is NOT needed!
- 1/3 cup sugar or stevia (I use stevia, a natural sugar substitute)
- 1 package (8 oz) light cream cheese
- 1 tub (8 oz) Cool Whip topping
- 1 graham cracker crumb crust
- 1 1/2 cups cherry pie filling or fresh fruit when in season
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl with mixer until blended.
- Stir in Cool Whip.
- Spoon into crust.
- Serve topped with cherry pie filling or fresh fruit.
Chocolate chips and crushed graham crackers can be placed as a crust if made in a cup or sprinkled on top and enjoyed in single serving Cherry Cheesecake treat cups. Eat up and ENJOY! Dovidenia! XO