Delicious sheet pan meal your whole family will enjoy.
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with cooking spray or line with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
2. Place the chicken apple sausages evenly spaced on the prepared baking sheet. In a large bowl, mix together the onion, brussel sprouts, sweet potatoes, apples, garlic and herbs.
3. Drizzle the olive oil over the veggies and sprinkle salt and pepper on top. Stir until fully coated.
4. Spread the vegetables on the prepared baking sheet around the chicken sausage.
5. Bake for 30 minutes, turning once halfway through cooking.