Simple old school lemonade like grandma used to make.
1. Cut lemons in half and squeeze juice. I used this lemon squeezer.
2. Add lemon juice to a pitcher of 6 cups of cold water.
3. Mix sugar into pitcher until fully dissolved.
4. Take diced strawberries and powdered sugar and cook on low heat for 5-10 minutes until strawberries are soft and forming a sauce. Take off heat- allow to cool then add into pitcher.
5. Add strawberry sauce into pitcher and stir well.Serve immediately over ice or chill in refrigerator for 1-2 hours prior to serving.