I love making meals for my family and friends they enjoy. This recipe is one I make for my husband and his friends for hunting trips and for neighbors and when others need a simple, comforting and delicious meal. What I love most about my White Chicken and Spinach Enchiladas, besides its simplicity, is that it is just as good fresh, as a left over or even saved for a future meal. I can’t wait to tell you more! Pull up a seat and get comfy. I’m excited to also share a product I am loving for saving and sharing recipes with others.
This is one of my recipes, besides my Chicken Pot Pie and Peach Cobbler, that I ALWAYS receive a positive review on! All you need is 20 minutes and a few ingredients and you will have these White Chicken and Spinach Enchiladas made.
- 3-4 cups of sour cream
- 1 can of cream of chicken
- 1-1 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach diced up
- 1/4-1/2 cup mild-medium hot salsa verde
- 2-4 cups of diced rotisserie chicken
- 12 flour tortillas
- 2 cup shredded cheese for the top
- 1/3 cup each of cilantro, green onion and radishes diced
- 1 lime for lime juice
- Mix all the filling ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Take mixture and place 2-3 large spoon fulls into each tortilla.
- Once tortilla is full, roll up and place seam face down in a baking square pan.
- Sprinkle wrapped up tortillas with cheese and place in oven on 375 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and filling is bubbling out. You may place tin foil on your pan half of the baking time.
- Mix garnish ingredients together and squeeze lime juice on it and toss then top your enchiladas.
It blesses me SO MUCH to gift this meal to others and hear of their enjoyment! I am excited for you to try these White Chicken and Spinach Enchiladas and share them with others. I have the perfect container I use to share these that you will love to use too!
Reynolds™ Disposable Heat & Eat containers are a great alternative to plastic made with plant fibers instead!
These containers are perfect for packaging and gifting meals to others and easy to reheat with a microwave. The Chicken Enchiladas are simple and what’s even better is that after using these containers there is NO clean up! Here are more recipes perfect to heat and eat later!
Go head to Walmart to get your Reynolds™ Disposable Heat & Eat containers and all the ingredients needed to make this yummy entree! You will find these containers on the aisle with the other storage containers and bags.
Enjoy this meal friends! Dovidenia. XO