This post is sponsored by Black Creek but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
The Best Hawaiian Cheeseburger Slider has hit our kitchen with rave reviews! It is the season for grilling, eating burgers from our farm, watermelon munching, sunshine soaking and late warm nights filled with watching the kids playing in the sprinklers. This delicious meal was rated a 10 from our little taste tester and I will tell you why!
My first child is a “eater” of all foods. This is what he told me today as I served him my Hawaiian Cheeseburger Slider. He has a “mature” palate and LOVES being the taste tester and rater of all things made in the Simple Acres kitchen.
Ingredients needed to make your own Hawaiian Sliders:
- 1 1/2 lb ground hamburger
- 7 oz extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 sweet hawaiian rolls
- 3 Tbsp miracle whip
- 1 cup of pineapple rings
- sweet bread and butter pickles
- 1 roma tomato
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup salad mix
- 1 Tbsp dried onion flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1-2 tsp garlic powder
- 4 Tbsp teriyaki sauce
- Defrost your beef. Once defrosted add the raw ground meat, salt, pepper, dried onion, garlic powder, 3 oz of crumbled cheese and teriyaki sauce in a bowl and mix.
- Spray pyrex pan and spread the mixture in the bottom of the pan evenly and bake in the oven at 375 degrees for 25 minutes uncovered. You will notice the meat shrinks as it cooks which is normal.
- Once done, remove from the oven and strain out the excess oil then top the meat with pineapple rings and the remaining cheddar cheese and bake for 2-4 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Cut into 6 small squares and serve on your rolls with sliced avocado, tomato, miracle whip and salad mix.
Enjoy! This makes 6 Hawaiian Cheeseburger Sliders.
There you have it friends! My family LOVED this recipe and I know you will too! These are wonderful eaten singly as appetizers or eaten in pairs with a side for a delicious meal perfect for the warm season we are in. My little guy gave these sliders two thumbs up!
If you love the thought of cooking this quick and simple recipe up you may also love to join my Instant Pot recipe group full of more simple and quick recipes your family will love! Dovidenia XO
You may also like this one as well: