Imagine coming home to the smell of a mouthwatering pastry in the oven. You can taste the raspberries melting in your mouth. That was my first experience when a very dear friend made this amazingly delicious dessert for me. I have never forgot how good it was that I just had to share my version of a Raspberry and Brie Puff Pastry using a delicious goat cheese round as the star ingredient!
What I love about this recipe besides being delicious is that it is extremely SIMPLE! All you need is THREE ingredients and a sprinkle of sugar.
Raspberry and Brie Puff Pastry Ingredients:
- Puff pastry sheet (pre-made found in the freezer section)
- 1 Joan of Arc Goat Brie round
- 3-4 Tbsp raspberry jam
- Sugar sprinkled
How to make a Puff Pastry dessert:
- Let your frozen puff pastry thaw at room temperature for roughly 40 minutes or until easy to manipulate.
- Once thawed, lay puff pastry on a greased cooking pan.
- Place cheese in the center of your puff pastry and top with jam.
- Pull all edges up towards the center and seal by pinching and if needed a few sprinkles of water to dampen your fingers helps.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until pastry is nicely browned.
This treat is beautiful, simple and delicious. Serve it warm to enjoy it at it’s very best. When you take it out of the oven you can add a sprinkle of sugar to the top off your Raspberry and Brie Puff Pastry.
There you have it friends, a delicious way to try goat cheese and a recipe that will definitely present as a fancy dessert yet is quite simple. Dovidenia. XO
Sign up today to receive the very best tips and tricks for the simple life!
Join our email list today for exclusive subscriber content and the very best from Stefanie!
Never thought of using puff pastry. We usually use crescent rolls with brie and raspberry jelly. Will have to give this a try. Looks great!
This was SO good, I may or may not have ate half of it to myself! LOL Enjoy!
This looks insanely delicious. Wow – your opening line has me hungry now!
I will have to make you some! Thanks! XO
Oh my gosh this looks so good! Perfect for my Xmas party!
Looks amazing! Will have to try this recipe 🙂