These Polar Bear Cupcakes may appear complex but actually they are very simple!
1 box of Betty Crocker’s Devil’s Food Cake mix
Eggs, oil and water per box instructions
Black frosting pen
Red hots candy
Please review this video for a visual tour of the process of creating these cuties! If you enjoyed it I would love for you to subscribe! (wink)
1. Bake cupcakes per box directions.
2. Cut the bottom of a large marshmallow and place on the top of the cupcake as the head.
3. Cut small pieces of marshmallow to create ears and paws.
3. Cover cupcake and marshmallow with coconut flakes.
4. Add red hot candy for the now and use a black frosting pen to draw features on bear.
These yummy and precious Polar Bear Cupcakes made with Betty Crocker Devil’s Food cake mix is beyond fun and delicious! I hope I inspired you to try something new and fun this season! If you love this idea hover over any picture to easily save it to your Pinterest board!
Have a wonderful and jolly season friends! Don’t forget to enter for a chance to WIN a $100 gift card to Winco by clicking here. Winco was my go-to for this simple treat along with the endless options they offer in their bulk section!
P.S. Thank you to Woman’s Day magazine for this precious inspiration.