My oohy-gooey Homemade Fudge Brownie with Pecan Crumble is to die for delicious. This one is simple to make, beautiful on the eyes and satisfying to the tummy. I originally shared this on Lolly Jane.
If you want a crowd pleasing recipe even your child could cook, this recipe is the one! I will never use a box recipe ever again after experimenting with this one. This brownie recipe is perfectly soft and rich with the right amount of crunch.
- ½ c butter OR ¼ cup + 2 Tbsp light olive oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- A pinch of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup caramel to drizzle
- Mix flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, salt, cinnamon in a mixing bowl.
- Add eggs, oils and vanilla. Mix all ingredients until evenly dispersed. Avoid over mixing.
- Grease small baking pan or pyrex with butter. Pour mixture in pan.
- Sprinkle brownie batter mixture with chopped pecans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until center of brownies are slightly firm and a toothpick can be removed with no excess batter on it.
- Let cool 5-10 minutes then drizzle melted caramel on top of pecans.
This dessert is the perfect match for the chilly yet beautiful days of Fall. Here is my view as I peer out at the beauty Simple Acres holds from my back door.
Whether it is your treat day at school for the kids, you are making dessert for the holidays or just want a treat late at night as you unwind my Homemade Fudge Brownie with Pecan Crumble is a recipe that will please almost ever one on your list…including yourself!
If you would like to learn more about simple living and the fun of raising a family on a farm follow us on Instagram here.
I love living on a farm. It entails a lot of hard work and sacrifice but adds a lot of quality to our lives as well! @cuddlduds is the perfect fashion to be comfy on the farm but keeps me lookin' cute for my steamy farmer while keeping busy! And the cows seemed to like me in it too!💕 Check it out @kohls #ad Check them out for yourself- link in bio!
If you are on a journey of self love, health and fitness follow me here to gain more wisdom from the mouth of a quirky Dietitian (yes that is me).