I have a Strawberry Jam that is only two ingredients and can be made in minutes in your Instant Pot! You will love this recipe! It can be used in your peanut butter and jelly sandwich or topped over your ice cream as a strawberry compote! Instant Pot recipes are so simple to make so let’s get cooking!
*This post contains affiliate links.
Jam can be spendy and often full of unneeded ingredients. This Instant Pot Strawberry Jam cooks in less than 5 minutes. Can you believe it?! If you haven’t bought am Instant Pot yet, this model is my favorite.
Instant Pot Strawberry Jam Ingredients:
- 3 cups of diced fresh strawberries
- 1/3 cup honey
- Wash, dry then slice up 3 cups of fresh strawberries.
- Place in your Instant Pot.
- Add 1/3 cup of honey to your sliced strawberries.
- Set your Instant Pot for 3 minutes on manual with the steam release closed.
- Once done allow the steam to release from the valve. Once all the steam releases, open the pot and your jam is done.
- You can mash further with a fork for a more textured jam or blend it a few seconds for a smoother texture.
- Pour mixture into jars and allow to cool before covering with lid. Enjoy within 5-7 days.
This Strawberry Jam recipe makes 2 cups.
I was utterly amazed at how fast this recipe cooked and how delicious it was! We ate this Strawberry Jam on waffles, crepes, ice cream, toast, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and as our topping for strawberry shortcake.I bet this Instant Pot Strawberry Jam would be delicious in a smoothie as well! You can freeze this jam but you would want to let it chill first in the refrigerator and make sure you fill your container only two thirds full for freezing.
I hope you enjoy this simple recipe! If you love strawberries you may also enjoy my Strawberry and Spinach Salad
or my Strawberry Chai Tea Scones. Dovidenia. XO