Who loves a good quiche? This girl loves them! I love that they are easy to make, which is always my preference when cooking. I also love the comfort and pure yum-factor they offer to make for a perfect meal ANY time of day. My close family and friends made one for me this past Summer and ever since I have found myself making my version of a Bacon Cheddar and Spinach Quiche.
I was excited when I was invited to work with Immaculate Baking again as I made a delicious cinnamon roll recipe with their product and it was SO DELICIOUS! What I appreciate in their brand is that they offer wholesome food products that make cooking easier yet just as good as homemade. With all this said, let’s get cooking!
Bacon Cheddar and Spinach Quiche Ingredients:
- 1 cup milk
- 5 eggs
- 1/8 cup diced spinach
- 1/4 cup bacon
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- Immaculate Baking pie crust
- salt and pepper to your liking/taste
How to make your Quiche:
- Place pie crust in a pie pan and pinch the crust edges.
- Layer some cheese, onion and bacon on the bottom of the crust.
- Mix all the remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl. Add salt and pepper to your preference.
- Pour mixture into pie crust.
- Place in oven and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes covered with tin foil. Bake a final 10 minutes without the tinfoil to allow crust to brown nicely.
There you are friends, a simple yet yummy Bacon Cheddar and Spinach Quiche using a convenient and wholesome crust that makes for a perfect meal the whole family can enjoy! Dovidenia. Xo
For the cinnamon roll recipe I made with their products, check it out here: