Do you ever find yourself needing a way to simplify healthy eating in your home? Healthy smoothie recipes are the perfect way to increase antioxidant intake! Whether you have a family member who is a picky eater, YOU are the picky eater or you are needing a quick way to get in as much nutrient rich food as possible these 20 healthy smoothie recipes will be a great addition to your regimen.
*This article contains affiliate links.
Before we get started let’s make sure we have all the essentials to MAKE these delicious smoothies!
What you NEED to make healthy smoothie recipes:
- A blender. I love our magic bullet because it is small but simple and efficient to use.
- Straws. Whether you like colorful fun straws to get your kids more excited to drink healthy smoothies, earth friendly biodegradable straws or metal reusable straws are essential to enjoying your beverage.
- The perfect smoothie cup.
Why do smoothies simplify healthier eating habits?
- They help you get several servings of fruits and vegetables in a few drinkable cups.
- They are quick and easy to make.
- If a protein source such as milk, yogurt, nut butters or protein powders are used they can easily serve as a meal replacement.
Here are some healthy smoothie recipes to get you on a great track to healthier habits SIMPLY!
The Winter Smoothie by Lorie’s Mississippi Kitchen
Cardamom Pear Smoothie by Blissful Basil
Persimmon Banana Breakfast Smoothie by Happy Foods Tube
Cranberry Smoothie by Veggie Inspired
Creamy Clementine Smoothie by Eating Bird Food
Fig and Almond Butter Smoothie by Kitchen Confididante
Superfood Chocolate Mint Smoothie by Delicious Obsessions
Beet Pomegranate Smoothie by Joy Food Sunshine
Ginger Oatmeal Green Smoothie by Snixy Kitchen
Kale Mango Pineapple Smoothie by Savory Tooth
Blueberry Pomegranate Smoothie by Two Peas And Their Pod
Apple Cinnamon Protein Smoothie by Zesty Olive
Orange, Ginger & Turmeric Smoothie by Running In A Skirt
Healthy Pumpkin Smoothie Recipe by The Forked Spoon
Easy Acai Smoothie by Detoxinista
Carrot Berry Smoothie by The Petite Cook
Persimmon Vanilla Bean Smoothie by Running To The Kitchen
Cranberry Beet Smoothie by The Organic Dietitian
Healthy Chocolate Smoothie by A Virtual Vegan
5 Ingredient Detox Smoothie by Minimalist Baker
Healthy smoothie recipes have helped me get the vitamins and antioxidants I need not only in my own body but in my picky kids bodies! I hope this list of recipes helps you to make lifestyle changes that help YOU to be the healthiest YOU! Dovidenia. Over and out! XO
Here is one more smoothie you will love:
Sign up today to receive the very best tips and tricks for the simple life!
Join our email list today for exclusive subscriber content and the very best from Stefanie!