I have an appetizer that is so yummy you might as well just throw in a bunch of veggie sticks and rustic bread and make it a meal! What is even better is that my Simple Spinach Dip is one of my quickest and most simple recipes yet. If you can toss things together, mix things up and throw things into an oven you can make this yummy recipe.
Who doesn’t want to be the “hostess with the mostess” ? It is always a challenge to find recipes that are simple yet delicious AND also impressive. This recipe is so good you might just eat it all yourself (oops I almost did). It feels good when you get invited to an event or host one yourself and you have THEE dish. You know the one everyone raves of and when you say its HOMEMADE you are the “cooking chef star” for the night! This recipe will do JUST THAT so let’s dig in!
Simple Spinach Dip Ingredients:
- 5 oz frozen spinach (defrosted)
- 2 oz or 1/2 can diced water chestnuts
- Dried vegetable dip mix (1/2-full packet)
- 1 cup cream cheese (may use more per preference)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Mozzarella
- May add other diced vegetables per preference such as carrots and radishes and top with more cheese
- Mix all the ingredients above. To be honest, I rarely measure this recipe and just mix and add amounts to create the consistency I prefer.
- Once mixed add another handful of cheese sprinkled on top.
- Place in oven at 425 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until warm and bubbly.
- Broil on high for 1-3 minutes to crisp the top.
- Serve with carrots, celery and fresh french bread.
There you have it friends a Simple Spinach Dip everyone will love! You officially rock and are the “cooking chef star” thanks to a recipe that is beyond quick and easy. When I make this everyone raves! Dovidenia. Xo
If you like this recipe you may also like my Homemade Hummus.
Or my Key Lime Pie bites are also to the moon delicious! If you haven’t yet, don’t forget to subscribe to get the top 10 recipes of Simple Acres straight to your inbox.